We really do.
What we want from you:
- You to have music that reflects your faith. It doesn’t have to be praise and worship, but we want songs to review that reflect your journey. It doesn’t have to have worship songs on it for us to know whether we should review it or not. (The closest we’ve come to reviewing an album about faith without being a worship album is of Brian the Giant. It blends CCM and Praise and worship. We liked it, we want more like that. See our review of Brian the Giant)
- We want an album that’s been released in the past 12 months or going to be released from a Christian perspective, we want the lyrics to reflect that, and be radio ready. In any genre. ANY genre.
- We don’t want superficial Christianity, the kind that is how life is going great and everything is peaches and roses, because we know, like everyone else knows, that life is way more difficult than a song about getting a flat tire. Be real.
- That’s worth saying again, be real.
- Be real.
- Be you.
- Please have your music with appropriate ID3 tags or Meta data attached to it.
- Have it accessible somewhere for us to listen. ie Spotify, Soundcloud, Noisetrade, Bandcamp
- Send us a short paragraph about your band and why we should review your music. email: email@example.com
- Don’t be super shy about releasing your music. We get it. Nobody wants to over promote cuz we know it’s not about you, you want it out there to reach people, we want to help you reach people that will connect and make that connection. Just be cool, it’s special to create. We create because we have an awesome Creator and let’s share together!
For those who love Praise and Worship, we will still publish reviews of that specific section of Christian music, but we want to get those who are creating music from a Christian perspective an opportunity to be reviewed too!
What we will not review: Music that is definitely secular in tone, no matter how awesome it is, it’s just not going to happen.